Wednesday

Herman Munster

I went on a date with Herman fucking Munster. 

I wasn't excited about this date to begin with... but I didn't realize why that was until I got there.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVED watching the Munsters when I was little... but that's because I thought it was funny.  In no way did I ever want to be a part of the Munster family.

I mean c'mon! His wife is WHITER THAN THE WHITE GIRL.  DA FUQ?!


Anyway, back to Herman...


Seriously.  Just make that face a little wider, and that's what I looked at all night long.  
While he talked incessantly about Storm Troopers and Ewoks and the force.
And then when I told him I had never seen Star Wars before he says, "Oh. Yeah, I get it.  It's not that cool, but my brother loves it." 
But when we walked into the LEGO store, he went straight over and picked the Death Star set up.
Is "brother" code for "me"?

Finally, after dodging questions (read: lying) about what I was doing this weekend, he offered to walk me to my car (because there are "weirdos walking around) and I got out relatively unscathed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment